Travel log, day 12: Hey yo, from Little Rock, AR.
1. Yes, I can count… Travel log days 9-11 were spent semi stationary at my parentals hacienda. Again, no driving = delightful.
2. Grateful for the the awesome hospitality tonight at Chateau De Knoberg (Aka, thanks Brock & Katie!)
3. Driven by the sign several times over the years, but “Toad Suck Park” still makes me lol.
4. Stopped for gas in Russellville, AR… And it reminded me of my summer spent there interning with Cargill Pork. (I waved in that general direction Cindy Woods Looney!)
5. Crushed (aka “Sonic”) ice is the best non-human traveling companion this preggo has thus far discovered.
6. We are one passenger (and a lot of luggage!) lighter as Charis is partying like a Rockstar Toddler the next couple weeks, first with Gma Cj then Gma Lex. I’m a little jealous. #AllTheIceCream